Buy Morning Glory Seeds Online
The morning glory seeds contain alkaloids which produce a psychedelic high when consumed. The primary psychoactive substance in the morning glory plant is ergine or D-lysergic acid amide (LSA). Also, the intoxicating effects of LSA are somewhat similar to that of LSD though the side effects are more severe. Since the seeds normally cause nausea and some other undesired effects, it is advisable to take on an empty stomach.
How to take morning glory seeds
Morning glory causes nausea so make sure you don’t eat several hours before taking it. Pregnant women or people suffering from liver disorders or hepatitis must not consume the seeds as this might be deathly. You can consume the morning glory by either of the following methods.
- Thoroughly chew and swallow
- Grind and soak in purified water for 1/2 hour, strain and drink
- For a light dosage, take 50-100 seeds (1.5-3 grams)
- Medium dosage, take 100-250 seeds (3-6 grams)
- For a strong dose, take 250-400 seeds (6-10 grams)
- For heavy doses, consume 400+ seeds (10+ grams)
The morning glory seed trips last for up to 10 hours so prepare accordingly before consuming. LSA should never be taken with alcohol or MAO inhibitors. LSA hangovers can be quite severe and sometimes last a complete day.
Looking for an LSD high? Then check out LSD Tabs